May 17, 2022
We've added more support for actions and have made it easy to schedule multiple students to be marked inactive at a future date. Use this for graduating kids that leave your program.
We also built Play Place mode for drop-in care that only requires basic check in/out, waiver signing, and payments.
• Able to schedule multiple students to be marked inactive at a future date
• Self-serve onboarding flow after creating a new center
• Added plan name to the enrollment board view to see what plan which plan a family selected
• Play Place mode for drop-in daycare centers
• Added support for walkthrough tooltips for first time users
• New section on the student profile that combines actions and notes
• Updated input styling to be consistent
• Released some accessibility improvements
• Added support for scheduled class changes from enrollment acceptance
• Fixed an issue where sidebar items would get stuck in a hover state
• Fixed the input size when adding an activity to an enrollment listing's sample schedule
• Fixed an issue where a class switch action was created when saving an edit to a student's profile